Today’s condo and apartment dwellers want more than just somewhere to live. They want convenience and amenities that will improve their quality of life.
People have become increasingly health conscious. They eat better and exercise more regularly. Including a gym is one way to increase the value – real and perceived – of your building. If property managers want condo and apartment dwellers to be satisfied with their living space, it’s well worth investing time, planning, and money in fitness. Offering in-home fitness allows you to take the comfort of your residents to the next level.
If the condo or apartment building has exercise facilities, these can be combined with visits from trainers from Golden Home Fitness. Professional trainers can use the facilities available on the premises to the benefit of your residents. If your building doesn’t have a gym, you can easily use personal trainers as a luxury option for your residents.
A room with a treadmill and some free weights is not the same as a dedicated gym. Your residents will spot the difference (while waiting for their favorite exercise equipment to become available).
If there is no physical location that is suitable for a gym or you don’t wish to indulge in that kind of spending upfront, in-home fitness is a great alternative to a gym.
The benefits of in-home fitness include the following:
- Training can be tailored to your residents’ needs. This gives your offering the luxurious touch. Rather than giving your residents access to equipment and leaving them to work it out, professional trainers can provide customized workout sessions so that your residents get the most from their experience.
- It requires no upfront building costs. With in-home fitness, trainers arrive with all the equipment required to perform a full workout. Training sessions can take place in the home of the residents, which is great for those with busy schedules, and for your residents who desire discretion or privacy.
- In-home training offers a personal, professional touch, which will set you apart from the competition.
- True luxury is catering to individual needs. When it comes to exercise, nutrition, and fitness, there is no better way to do this than with professional trainers who bring their expertise come to your residents without them having to lift a finger, except when the exercise starts, of course.
- Being able to work out at home gives people more time and flexibility. It removes the obstacles of commuting and having to use public showers and changing areas. These benefits and more make in-home fitness is a great selling point.
If you’re looking for a healthy profit from your condo or apartment, allow your renters to stay healthy too in a way that will accommodate any age range, health requirement, and fitness goal.