There’s no place like home! True for working out, and also true for cooking! Staying consistent with your nutrition is crucial to sustainable results, and cooking with a fitness recipe makes it easy!
Fitness Recipe: Turkey Burger and Broccoli
1lb Ground Turkey
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a large nonstick frying pan and place on stove over medium heat.
- While allowing the oven to preheat and frying pan to get hot, combine turkey meat, red pepper flakes, and garlic in a bowl.
- Feel free to add any other spices you like!
- Take a meatball sized portion of the meat and form it into a patty.
- As soon as the frying pan is hot, coat with 1 tbsp olive oil and place your turkey burger patty on the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once the oven is preheated, place your chopped broccoli onto a baking sheet.
- Cover broccoli in olive oil and garlic and top with paprika.
- Bake in oven for approximately 25-30 minutes and enjoy!
This fitness recipe was originally published by Golden Home Fitness Coach Evan Aubrey and has been republished here with permission from the author.