Fall is just around the corner, but we won’t Fall off the wagon with our keeping up on the latest top health science research topics & articles!
Without further ado, here are our top five recent health science articles we think you’ll gain value from:
1. Home-Based Exercise for Parkinson’s Disease: In a study of over 100 people for six months, researchers in the Netherlands found that 30-45 minutes of at-home exercise improved motor control in those with Parkinson’s disease. These improvements were comparable to conventional medication!
2. Best Methods of Fasting or Dieting: Many benefits have been seen for various fasting methods, as well as calorie limiting diets. But where to start and how do each really compare to the others? Dr. Rhonda Patrick breaks it all down in this interview with fasting expert Dr. Valter Longo.
3. How Do Fat Cells Accumulate? Researchers at UT Southwestern have discovered a new pathway for how fat cells are regulated in mammals. This creates new opportunities for fighting diseases linked to overweight and obesity!
4. Play Like a Woman! A new study published in Frontiers of Endocrinology shows how having “sport-related hobbies” among postmenopausal women can improve blood-lipid profile, a marker for cardiovascular disease risk.
5. Brains and Braun: Additional research supporting the link between physical fitness and cognitive ability was recently published by the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology, emphasizing the opportunity for improving memory, problem solving, and more!
Want to learn how to turn information into action, and action into results? We’ll schedule you a complimentary workout where we come to you at your convenience! Call (844) 704-9477 or click here to reserve a time that works for you!