Charlie Brown understood the power of the Great Pumpkin, and now you can add that power to your own culinary collection with this healthy fall recipe! Having go-to recipes is key for staying healthy through the winter.
This creamy pumpkin soup sauce with beef is the perfect addition to your healthy fall recipe collection.
Ingredients for Creamy Pumpkin Soup Sauce, Beef, and Pasta:
Remember, cooking can be a great time to express creativity and develop new and improved solutions! For example, the Autumnal Harvest Soup makes a great base for the pasta sauce, and has low sugar levels, though I’d prefer no added sugar. By mixing in a can of organic pumpkin (my preferred ingredient list with just one item – pumpkin), not only do we thicken the soup to make it more of a pasta-sauce consistency, but we also reduce the sugar concentration even more!
Total Prep Time: < 30 minutes
Quantities Listed Serves 4-8 (save the leftovers for meal preparation to save money on lunch for the next day or two!)
Ingredient List (Sourced from Trader Joe’s)
– 1lb Organic Grass-Fed Beef
– 2 medium bags of Organic Broccoli
– 1 bag of Pumpkin-Shaped Fall Zucchette Pasta (made with Butternut Squash)
– 1 can of Organic Pumpkin
– 1 jar of Autumnal Harvest Soup
– 1 tbsp Avocado Oil (for Broccoli sautée)
– 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt
– 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
Cooking Instructions for Creamy Pumpkin Soup:
- Add Beef to a skillet and bring to medium-high heat, breaking into quarters and flipping frequently
- Cook Beef evenly, to preferred level of done-ness *(consuming uncooked or undercooked meat may increase your risk of foodborne illness)
- Bring water to boil, then add pumpkin pasta to the pot, stirring frequently (cooking time 7-10 minutes)
- Add avocado oil, broccoli, and a splash of water to a large saucepan
- Sautée broccoli for 3-6 minutes, according to taste, stirring frequently
- Add harvest soup and can of pumpkin to a saucepan. Stir thoroughly and warm at medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Serve, adding the harvest pumpkin sauce atop the pasta, and enjoy! Bon Appétit
This healthy fall recipe was developed by Coach Will H. Hansen and has been published here by the author. Want to save time rushing back from the gym in time to prepare dinner? Try out exercising at home with a complimentary workout where we come to you! Call (844) 704-9477 or click here to reserve a time that works for you!