GET BACK IN SHAPE WHILE STAYING SAFE
If you’re like most of us, you can’t wait to get back to a healthy post-quarantine routine. Safely emerging from forced confinement is difficult, but you’re in luck! Golden Home Fitness is set to reopen on July 1st. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure you remain healthy and safe.
- Following all government-mandated protocols (click here)
- Conducting temperature checks with non-contact (IR) thermometer
- Providing face masks and disinfecting wipes
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after use
- Limiting class size and client sessions
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines
- Prioritizing studio ventilation
- Posting Covid-19 guidance and expectation signage
- Training all staff on Coronavirus safety
- Advising clients and staff with symptoms to return when they are well
Unlike the big box gyms, Golden Home Fitness is perfectly suited to giving you the best post-quarantine workouts without the worry. Our studio is conveniently located right off of Main Street in North Andover. Our building is brand new, spotless and has lots of state-of-the-art equipment, all of which is adequately spaced (6 feet apart).
In addition, our facility is focused on One-on-one Personal Training, Small Group Training and limited-attendance Fitness Classes. You will not be touching equipment touched by hundreds of hands, crossing paths with tons of sweaty gym members or crammed into a jammed-packed fitness room. There are no germy locker rooms or crowded waiting areas to worry about. Sessions and classes are pre-booked before entry. We will take every precaution to ensure you feel as safe, as you feel physically challenged, during your workout.
Give Us A Try RISK-FREE:
If you haven’t tried us yet, why not schedule your first Free Workout ? (click here). It will give you the peace of mind of knowing you are staying both fit and healthy, and that is something you really deserve after months of confinement. Golden Home Fitness will make getting back to a healthy post-quarantine routine easy and safe. We will provide you with a clean and safe environment to crush your workouts in. We hope to see you soon!