Maximize Money and Time
Affordable Small Group Personal Training Classes can save you valuable time and money. If you’re like me, life becomes more valuable with every passing year. You feel more connected to the important people in your life, more devoted to your passions, and less willing to let go of either. At the same time, every year that passes, goes by faster than the last. Fortunately, we can maximize the quality of each day, and make it likely we will enjoy more of them, because we are not just getting older, we are also getting wiser. We know that being healthy and fit are central to living our best lives. If Personal Training is out of reach right now, affordable Small Group Personal Training is what you need.
The sense of mental and physical well-being, confidence and energy that come from being healthy and fit transfers into everything we feel and do. It also inspires and benefits everyone around us. If we want to take our fitness game to the next level, hiring a Personal Trainer is our best bet. They will coach and motivate us through every session, as well as educating us on how our bodies move most efficiently. If we want high quality workouts beyond those sessions, or if we cannot afford a Personal Trainer, Small Group Training Classes are the answer.
- PERSONAL TRAINING ON A BUDGET: Fitness classes are great but you are left to your own devices. If your form is off your Instructor may not notice or be able to correct you. In Small Group Training classes, your form will be monitored and corrected because the classes are capped at 6 people. Your Coach will be able to answer any questions you may have. If modifications need to be made, they will be addressed from the get go.
- FASTER RESULTS: Each Small Group Training Class you take will be part of an overall program to get you to the next level of fitness. Mitch Dropp, the GHF Fitness Director, combines time-tested and cutting-edge techniques in a progressive fitness program that will get you the results you want in the shortest amount of time. No time will be wasted on ineffective strategies, improper form or injury. You will see results faster than you would on your own or taking fitness classes.
- CONSISTENT PROGRESS: Each Small Group Training Class is scheduled with your Trainer ahead of time. You will achieve the consistency necessary to make progress happen, and you will be held accountable. This will help you develop life-long healthy habits that will empower you to up your game in every area of your life. In addition, your progress will be tracked so you can see the positive changes you are making along the way.
- FUN TEAM DYNAMIC: The interactions you have with the other participants in your Small Group Training Class will help fuel your resolve. There is nothing like pushing towards the same goal with like-minded individuals. You will learn from each other, root for each other and likely develop a bond, much the way athletic teams do during training.
- MORE MORE MORE: You will be able to train right more often due to the low price-point. You will want to push harder due to the support and comradery. You will get better, faster results due to the exceptional coaching.
Fitting any workout into a busy day is great –whether it’s weights at home, a quick run or a fitness class. But not all workouts are created equal. If you are really serious about making significant, lasting changes, Personal Training is the way to go. If you would like to augment the training with classes, Small Group Training Classes are your best bet. If you are not able to afford Personal Training yet but see its value, affordable Small Group Training Classes are the next best thing. You will get top quality workouts, a competitive, fun atmosphere and proven results.
Affordable Small Group Training classes combine the best aspects of Personal Training with the best benefits of fitness classes. They give you individualized attention, a winning strategy, accountability, the creativity, knowledge and motivation of your Coach, and interaction with the Coach and students all at a lower price than Personal Training. Taking these classes will embolden you to push harder in each workout, to train more often, to build a rapport with other athletes and to get better, faster results. Your fitness achievements will enhance all areas of your life. Signing up for a Golden Home Fitness Small Group Training Class today is a win-win proposition. We hope to see you soon!
If you would like to schedule a GHF Small Group Training Class, log on or call us at
Golden Home Fitness Small Group Training Class Schedule
Monday: 7am, 8am, 9am and 5:30pm
Tuesday: 8am and 5:30pm
Wednesday: 7am, 8am, 9am and 5:30pm
Thursday: 8am and 5:30pm
Friday: 7am, 9am and 10am
Saturday: Coming Soon!