4 Ways to Fit Exercise Into Your Busy Lifestyle
This article was originally published on GronkFitnessProducts.com and has been re-published here with permission from the author.
What’s up Gronk Fitness!
While today’s blog is not meant to judge you or critique your lifestyle’s choices, it IS meant to motivate you into finding the time to fit training into your busy lifestyle.
With big and crazy changes happening ceaselessly, even the Gronk Bros find it hard to carve out the time to put a solid workout in. The problem however, is not “lack of time” but rather failing to properly organize your time in a productive and decisive manner. And yet, with work, family and social obligations taking up a huge chunk of your day, you can STILL find ways to complete effective and time-saving workouts that don’t require 2 or 3 hours in the gym every single day.
1. IN-HOME TRAINING
So, you don’t have the time to get to the gym today, or most days for that matter. Have you ever considered training at home? Surely you have 30 to 45 minutes a few times a week for a total body workout that will challenge your strength and endurance AND help you reach your fitness goals!
Particularly if your apartment or house is around the general Boston MA area, Golden Home Fitness might fit your busy and chaotic lifestyle like a glove!
Whether you are an active professional, a busy mom, a married professional or you’re simply retired and don’t know where to start when it comes to fitness, it might benefit you a lot to have a qualified, certified and experienced personal trainer evaluate you and help you formulate and reach your goals.
And hey…the best part is that you can do all this in your home. They will provide you with the equipment, the information, the tips…even the motivation to get your mind right! Can you really beat that?
2. FULL BODY STRENGTH & ENDURANCE WITH THE GRONK CHAMPION ROWER
Although it might look expensive at first, in the long term it really isn’t. It is durable piece of equipment that will allow you to get a full body workout in, in just under 25 minutes.
- Combines strength & cardio in one
- No impact on your joints & muscles
- Adjustable & self-regulating
- No noise – southing and relaxing sound
- Targets all muscle groups from head to toe
3. FULL BODY CARDIO WITH THE GRONK RXM BIKE
Similarly to the Water Rower, the RXM Bike has the Gronk signature of quality all over it and it’s a great piece of home equipment that can help you burn calories, tone your body and drop weight without straining your joints or taking up too much of your time!
- No impact or strain on your joints & muscles
- Automatic belt tensioner to adjust the resistance
- Completely silent and relaxing
- No chains or maintenance needed
4. STRETCH BANDS + BODYWEIGHT HYBRID TRAINING
While all the above options are great for at-home training, what about when you travel or staying at hotels? Is that an excuse to skip your workout? Absolute not!
All you need to do is bring a set of Gronk Stretch Bands with you and mix them up with bodyweight exercises to get a million benefits. You don’t even have to leave the room.
Here’s a sample workout you can do with just your body and a few resistance bands.
- Decline Pushups – Feet on a chair or bed and hands on the ground
- Band Rows – Secure a band around your feet and perform the band equivalent of a cable row
- Band Squats – Secure a band around your knees and squat with your body weight while fighting your knees from collapsing in
- Bicep Curls – Stand on the middle of a band and curl the band using your arms
- Alternating Lunges – Lunge, jump and lunge again with a switched stance
- Band Lateral Raises – Step on the middle of a light band and perform a regular side raise with both arms at the same time
…and literally hundreds more workouts you can perform without ever leaving the room!
Yes, our lives might be getting busier and busier but that shouldn’t stop us from training our bodies or our minds. Neglecting your training is the first step to failure, which is why you should always free up a few hours of your week to train your body, reach your fitness goals and get your mind right.